From: rellison on
Is there an easy way via a class or module to implement XMLRPC in a VB6 app
without doing it using an external .dll??

Doing a search for XMLRPC info I see a couple of way but by using an
external .dll file and I would rather keep things without using one.

TIA
Rick
From: Jason Keats on
rellison wrote:
> Is there an easy way via a class or module to implement XMLRPC in a VB6 app
> without doing it using an external .dll??
>
> Doing a search for XMLRPC info I see a couple of way but by using an
> external .dll file and I would rather keep things without using one.
>
> TIA
> Rick

I use Microsoft XML, v3.0 (msxml3.dll) because it works and it's on most
machines (there's an installer if it's not). However, I know you want
source code, so I did a quick search and came up with:
http://www.enappsys.com/backend/vbXMLRPC_Index.jsp

HTH