From: VWP1 on
I have a couple procedures that I use for dozens of forms in teh same
database. The code for this prodecure is identical. It's not in every form,
but many. Can I reference such a procedure from any form I want, but write
the procedure once?

From: fredg on
On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:21:01 -0800, VWP1 wrote:

> I have a couple procedures that I use for dozens of forms in teh same
> database. The code for this prodecure is identical. It's not in every form,
> but many. Can I reference such a procedure from any form I want, but write
> the procedure once?

The usual way is to place the procedure in a module, then call if from
any of the forms.

Public Sub MyProcedureName()
' Do Something here
End Sub

Then call it from a form:
MyProcedureName

Make sure the name of the module is not the same as the name of the
Sub Procedure
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.