From: Santosh on
HI

Can you please help me out.

Please let me know where to download the VBA converter for Excel 2007. I searched for this and found it for Mac OS.

Please let me know where can I download for Vista OS.

Thanks
Santosh K K

Lightweight Remote Scripting with Cookies
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5a68cbe0-f72b-4416-b365-0ea3c1b4c1a4/lightweight-remote-script.aspx
From: Bob I on
First hit at link below
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=vba+converters+excel+2007&revid=1533649559&ei=lkMFS4W7BoeLnQeO0u3HCw&sa=X&oi=revisions_inline&resnum=0&ct=broad-revision&cd=3&ved=0CEgQ1QIoAg