From: BlueWolverine on
Hello,
MS Excel 2003 on XP PRO.

I'm looking to generate a popup (msg box or input box) that instead of free
form text has a "combobox" or "pulldown" to it. So that the user picks a
value from a list, and hits OK. This way they can't input incorrect values.

Is this possible? If not I have back up methods but this would be PERFECT
for my application.

Thanks,
--
BlueWolverine
MSE - Mech. Eng.
From: Gord Dibben on
Many options here.

From a simple worksheet Data Validation List to a UserForm with controls.

In between can be Combox, ListBox etc.

Depends what you want to do with the selection.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: JLGWhiz on
You might find this helpful:

http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

It gives several examples of how to create a UserForm and put controls on
it, which is baxically what you are asking about in your post.