From: Chip Pearson on
>Why so many lines of code?

Because it makes the logic much easier to understand. One of the
purposes of the newsgroups is, I think, to educate the users rather
than just provide some code that a user can copy/paste without
understanding how it works and what it does.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
[email on web site]

From: Rick Rothstein on
I think you may have missed my opening sentence and the <g> symbol that
followed it.<bg>

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)