From: AlexJarvis on
If I need to autofill column B from the last cell that has data in it to the
same row as the last cell of column A that has data in it, how do I set the
destination for the autofill correctly?

I have tried a lot of ways that seemed obvious and all of them return errors.

Here is where I am stuck:

Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range(B[this number is the active cell, or
the one I just put a value in in column B]:B[this number should be the same
as the last cell that has a value in it in column A])

From: Jacob Skaria on
Try

Dim lngRow As Long

lngRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("B" & ActiveCell.Row & ":B" & lngRow)

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: AlexJarvis on
Good deal, thank you!

I was forgetting to put a "&" in there...

-A