From: Colin Hayes on

Hi

I need some advice with some VBA coding.

I need to select all the cells in my worksheet which have content.

Effectively selecting from A1 to the last cell in the last row ,
whichever it happens to be..

Can someone help with this?

Thanks
From: Bob Phillips on
Try

Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Select

--

HTH

Bob

From: Colin Hayes on
In article <uD0EEqe0KHA.4420(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, Bob Phillips
<bob.phillips(a)somewhere.com> writes
>Try
>
>Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Select

HI