From: JCO on
I have several VB macro. I want to move it to a VB application, using my VS
2008.
I don't know how to get the Application to run against an Excel Worksheet.
Can someone help?

I did start a project using VB-Excel template. My Macros are in a .bas file
but when I import it, I get the following error:
"Statements is not valid in a namespace".

Thanks

From: Karl E. Peterson on
JCO pretended :
> I have several VB macro. I want to move it to a VB application, using my VS
> 2008.
> I don't know how to get the Application to run against an Excel Worksheet.
> Can someone help?
>
> I did start a project using VB-Excel template. My Macros are in a .bas file
> but when I import it, I get the following error:
> "Statements is not valid in a namespace".

You'd have far better results taking this to the web. VFred folk don't
really get NNTP, it seems. Try here:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vbgeneral/threads

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org