From: polishedball on
Does anyone make a replacement or have schematics to build one of
these? Is there an easier way to setup a telnet BBS through a PC ->
C64?

From: polishedball on
On Feb 9, 9:10 pm, polishedball <polishedb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone make a replacement or have schematics to build one of
> these?  Is there an easier way to setup a telnet BBS through a PC ->
> C64?

For future reference this is what I wanted and found eventually.
http://girasoli.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/C64rs232.jpg

From: polishedball on

Lets try again... http://girasoli.org/?attachment_id=153
From: Jim Brain on
On 2/10/2010 5:38 PM, polishedball wrote:
> On Feb 10, 6:37 pm, polishedball<polishedb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 9, 9:10 pm, polishedball<polishedb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone make a replacement or have schematics to build one of
>>> these? Is there an easier way to setup a telnet BBS through a PC ->
>>> C64?
>>
>> For future reference this is what I wanted and found eventually.http://girasoli.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/C64rs232.jpg
>
> Lets try again... http://girasoli.org/?attachment_id=153

Doppleganger sells my EX232 interface: