From: Jan Ogg on
Help, my VLOOKUP is just putting the formula into the cell.
=VLOOKUP(A13,'Tasks'!A2:D10,2,FALSE)
Where A13 is on same worksheet as the lookup cell.
What am I doing wrong?
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
My guess is that you've got the cell formatted as text. Format the cell to
General, then go into edit mode & re-enter the formula.
--
David Biddulph

From: ozgrid.com on
Use any cell format other than Text. Then re-enter you formulas or
Edit>Replace = with =

--
Regards
Dave Hawley