From: Norm on
Is it possible to attach the pop up calender to the worksheet to be able to
share or email
Or am I using the wrong one and there is another?

Cheers!!
From: ozgrid.com on
Yes, but there are no guarantees anyone receiving the Workbook WILL have the
calendar control installed.
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/create-calendar.htm
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/excel-calendar-dates.htm

--