From: XKruodo on
Hi,
I thought this was simple and i could google it. but could not find a
solution.

Age 3 ( premium per years) 5 ( premium per year)
etc etc
1 5000
7000 9000
2
3
4
etc in years

A cell where i can enter AGE and another cell where i can enter 3 or 5 or
etc years..

From: Pete_UK on
Assuming Age is in A1 and the other headings (numbers only) are in row
1 to column H. Use M1 for Age sought and N1 for years and put this
formula in O1:

=VLOOKUP(M1,A$1:H$100,MATCH(N1,$A$1:$H$1,0),0)

In future, tell us what cells you are actually using and then you will
get a specific answer rather than one you have to adjust to suit your
real data layout.

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: XKruodo on