From: Massimo Bighelli on
Richard,

>I am also happy to pay say �150 per annum ...
>At the moment I have work arounds for everything ...
>I would like to see the pdf for RP2 fixed.
>There are one or two bugs in the designer ...

your words, my words.

I'd like to give up all that code for Bullzip and/or PDFCreator (and so
on...) and use a "polite" RP2 for my apps.
I also have workarounds (and dirty code) for tabpages, bitmapbuttons, menu,
and other classes, but I can live with.
I'd like to have a simple, minimal but effective, class for SQL.

>I am also happy to pay say �150 per annum ...

This is what I was expecting for VO "silver" subscription...

Massimo

From: Mario Schulz on
Hi Dirk,

Am 21.07.2010 12:39, schrieb D.J.W. van Kooten:
> - Leaving debug on and creating an .exe file would lead the program to
> basicall fail executing that code on a Interl i7/W7/64 system only
> (issue 13566)

can you tell a little bit more about this issue ? I have an old 2.6
Cavo-App and massive problems to running it on a win7 machine... a lot
of 5333er and this little nice window from win7 "application work
anymore and stop caused a problem.." ...

i already anchecked the debug checkbox on all modules but the problem
dont went away...

bye,
Mario