From: Gordon on
So if I have XP set to accept VPN at location A can PC's at location B see
PC's at location c? Each location being another office with it's own
internet connection...

From: Bob Lin (MS-MVP) on
How does the location connect?

From: Gordon on
Each office location has it's own high speed cable connection

From: Bob Lin (MS-MVP) on
I am not sure what you want to do. If you have location B VPN into location
C and location A VPN into location B, you may be able to access B from A.
However, there are two conditions. 1. You may need windows server as VPN
server instead of XP. 2. You may need to re-configure the routing table.

--

> Each office location has it's own high speed cable connection
>
> "Bob Lin (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> How does the location connect?
>>
>> --
>> Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE
>> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
>> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>>

>> "Gordon" <Gordon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > So if I have XP set to accept VPN at location A can PC's at location B
>> > see
>> > PC's at location c? Each location being another office with it's own
>> > internet connection...

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Networking