From: Morris on
I added in my VS2008 C# solution a new dll but its output is created only in
its own directory and not copied to the main executable project.
Is there any idea please?
Thanks
Morris

From: Jeff Gaines on
On 20/01/2010 in message <uf6oNYbmKHA.5040(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl> Morris
wrote:

>I added in my VS2008 C# solution a new dll but its output is created only
>in its own directory and not copied to the main executable project.
>Is there any idea please?
>Thanks
>Morris

You need to add a reference to the dll in your main project.

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
If it's not broken, mess around with it until it is
From: Family Tree Mike on

"Morris" wrote:

> I added in my VS2008 C# solution a new dll but its output is created only in
> its own directory and not copied to the main executable project.
> Is there any idea please?
> Thanks
> Morris
>

> .

Does the main executable project contain a reference to the dll? It won't
be copied there unless it is referenced.

Mike