From: Michael Cole on
I'm trying to get a copy of the Fawcette VSM 05/2002 article by Dan
Fergus on basically how to compile an app with the debug symbols on in
order to get a stack trace, and it seems to be unavailable on the
internet at Fawcette.

Does anyone know how I get a hold of it, or has anyone got the similar
information that I am looking for?

--
Regards,

Michael Cole

--
Michael Cole

From: Nobody on
"Michael Cole" <invalid(a)microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to get a copy of the Fawcette VSM 05/2002 article by Dan Fergus
> on basically how to compile an app with the debug symbols on in order to
> get a stack trace, and it seems to be unavailable on the internet at
> Fawcette.
>
> Does anyone know how I get a hold of it, or has anyone got the similar
> information that I am looking for?

Try here:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.fawcette.com/

From: Jack T. on

Right here in all its glory.

http://web.archive.org/web/20031026054837/http://www.fawcette.com/vsm/2002_05/magazine/columns/blackbelt/default_pf.aspx

From: Nobody on
Or this link to full archive of past issues. I don't think that you can use
the search function because it depends on the server presence.

http://web.archive.org/web/20021017004734/www.fawcette.com/archives/

From: Michael Cole on
Michael Cole was thinking very hard :
> I'm trying to get a copy of the Fawcette VSM 05/2002 article by Dan Fergus on
> basically how to compile an app with the debug symbols on in order to get a
> stack trace, and it seems to be unavailable on the internet at Fawcette.

To all, thanks for replying - I have got a copy of the article. I took
a copy of the various xx Tech Tips issues for reference ages ago, but
never bothered with the others. I never expected Fawcette to pack up,
so I was supprised that I couldn't find it.

Anyone know what is the situation with them? Are the magazines
considered abandoned? I wouldn't mind an electronic copy of all of
them, but what is the situation?

--
Michael Cole