From: varistors on
You are right.TVR 07271:
the 07 (or 07D) prefix refers to 7mm diameter. this is about
the size of the disk under the epoxy coating.

But 271 refers to a 27*10^1-270 of VARISTOR VOLTAGE RATING.What is the
Varistor Voltage rating?

Varistor Voltage Rating (Vdc):
The peak DC voltage measured across the varistor when a specified
current, Ic, is applied. For 5mm devices, Ic=0.1mA; for 7,10,14,20mm
devices, Ic=1.0mA.

Also the surge current means Max. surge current under impulse current
(8x20us waveform) instead of the normal current.

I have worked in a varistors manufacturer.Now we sell the MOV.

Buy the way,how do you think the varistor market in your market?

From: varistors on
TVR 07271 and ZOV 07D241K

TVR and ZOV is the brand of the varistors which the manufacturers
produce.They are electronic company in Taiwan and the factory in China
mailand.

Sometimes ZOV = zinc oxide varistor ,just like MOV=metal oxide
varistor.

Jashon in CHina

Franc Zabkar 写道:

> On 20 Dec 2005 04:45:22 -0800, "Jack// ani" <nospam4u_jack(a)yahoo.com>
> put finger to keyboard and composed:
>
> >I've two varistor....from two different PCI dialup modem. TUR 07271
>
> http://www.thinking.com.tw/db/pdf/varistor/Tvr-d.pdf
>
> > and
> >ZOV 07D241K is written over it...was is the voltage and current rating
> >likely to be, how to read it??
>
> ZOV = zinc oxide varistor ???
>
> - Franc Zabkar
> --
> Please remove one 'i' from my address when replying by email.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: IR2153
Next: 4X4 matrix keypad-74c922- source code