From: jamie jackson on
For my own information, I also needed this
http://www.doughughes.net/index.cfm?event=viewEntry&entryId=125 (which refers
to this
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=cfe19ecb&pss=rss__coldfu
sion_cfe19ecb

From: AmadorCF on
Any other ideas?, I'm having the same issue.. had no problem getting vspider to
work with MX 6.1 but keep getting this in MX7
Progress: [vspider] (ind010020) Vspider summary: Submitted 0 documents for
insert, 0 documents for deletion, 9 8 documents for update;
Progress: [vspider] (ind010021) Vspider summary: Indexed 0 documents, Deleted
0 documents, 98 bad documents;
Progress: [vspider] (ind010022) Vspider summary: Skipped 537 keys, including
1 duplicate documents rejected;
Progress: [vspider] (ind010023) Vspider summary: Failed to fetch 395 keys.
vspider done

TIA

From: AmadorCF on
OH, BTW already did the steps suggested in this topic before I posted still no go..