Prev: [PATCH 3/7] ACPI: Register EC io ports in /proc/ioports
Next: [PATCH 1/7] ACPI: Provide /sys/kernel/debug/ec/...
From: Thomas Renninger on 16 Jul 2010 07:20
This patchset is againt the acpi test branch.
It would be great if these can be applied there.
Patches are test compiled, booted and I played a bit with reading
Changes to the previous patchset:
- Use debugfs /sys/kernel/debug/ec/* instead of /sys/devices/...
- Keep some EC Documentation in the thinkpad driver
- Add Documentation/ABI describing the new interface
Possible further enhancements:
- Expose EC Fields and make them read/writable
- Allow userspace to switch on burst mode to be able to test
EC burst transitions in userspace
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo(a)vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/