From: .Len B on
I have two versions of the same database and I would like to
find out which object from each database is more recent. If
frmA has been more recently modified in one database then I
want to know the date of modification of frmA in each.

Does anyone know of an app or technique which will examine
two (or maybe more) access databases and provide output to
show such differences?

--
Len
remove nothing for valid email address.

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
If you open the databases side-by-side and set the details on, you will be
able to see the latest date of each. There are tools out there that make the
comparison. The one I use, when I have little idea of what I'm working on
(IOW someone else's database) is Total Access Detective

http://www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/DatabaseCompare.html

--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: .Len B on
Thanks Arvin,
I don't often see the details so I overlooked the simple.
Thanks again.
--
"Arvin Meyer [MVP]" <arvinm(a)mvps.invalid> wrote in message
| If you open the databases side-by-side and set the details on, you will
be
| able to see the latest date of each. There are tools out there that
make the
| comparison. The one I use, when I have little idea of what I'm working
on
| (IOW someone else's database) is Total Access Detective
|
| http://www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/DatabaseCompare.html
|
| --
| Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
| http://www.datastrat.com
| http://www.accessmvp.com
| http://www.mvps.org/access
|

| ".Len B" <gonehome(a)internode0.on0.net> wrote in message
| >I have two versions of the same database and I would like to
| > find out which object from each database is more recent. If
| > frmA has been more recently modified in one database then I
| > want to know the date of modification of frmA in each.
| >
| > Does anyone know of an app or technique which will examine
| > two (or maybe more) access databases and provide output to
| > show such differences?
| >
| > --
| > Len
| > remove nothing for valid email address.