From: silvio pizzorni on
I'm looking to resolv this problem: find the server my account e-mail
windows live.
Error socket 11001,number error 0x800CCCOD

Can not find the SMTP host
Can not find the POP 3 host
Can not find the IMAP host

Verify that the name entered for the server is correct
From: John W. Vinson on
On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 14:06:03 +0200, "silvio pizzorni" <burce(a)vodafone.it>
wrote:

>I'm looking to resolv this problem: find the server my account e-mail
>windows live.
>Error socket 11001,number error 0x800CCCOD
>
>Can not find the SMTP host
>Can not find the POP 3 host
>Can not find the IMAP host
>
>Verify that the name entered for the server is correct

You're asking in the wrong place, Silvio. The "access" in this forum's title
refers to the database software package "Microsoft Access", not to "access to
the internet".

You will need to contact your Internet Service Provider - which is almost
certainly not Microsoft, more likely Vodafone - and get the correct SMTP and
POP3 hosts for your account.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

Pages: 1