From: Aditi on
Hi,

I am using the XC6SLX9 FPGA in my new design.
I would like to know what version of XILINX ISE is required for
Spartan-6 series? Can Webpack work with
Spartan 6?

Thank you,
Aditi.
From: Ed McGettigan on
On Mar 26, 4:26 pm, Aditi <aditi...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the XC6SLX9 FPGA in my new design.
> I would like to know what version of XILINX ISE is required for
> Spartan-6 series?  Can Webpack work with
> Spartan 6?
>
> Thank you,
> Aditi.

The ISE 11.5 Webpack version supports most of the Spartan-6 devices
including the XC6SLX9.

Ed McGettigan
--
Xilinx Inc.
From: John Adair on
Webpack supports up to and including the XC6SLX75 according to
http://www.xilinx.com/publications/matrix/Software_matrix.pdf.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Drigmorn3. The Spartan-6 Development Board.

From: Aditi on
Hey,

Thank you for the answers. I might end up using Webpack because I have
a Xilinx ISE 9.2.

Aditi.