From: August on
Hi All
My customer sent me a excel files that is version 97-2003 when i
open with version 2007 to amend some txt . when i save the file the kb bytes
increase to mb which is very large files . Suppose should be 800kb it change
to 28mb. Pls let me know asap .
Thank you .

From : August Ang
From: Russell Dawson on
Did you aquire the s/s with cells filled with colour or any other formatting
to the full extent of the s/s instead of the active area?
--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

"August" wrote:

> Hi All
> My customer sent me a excel files that is version 97-2003 when i
> open with version 2007 to amend some txt . when i save the file the kb bytes
> increase to mb which is very large files . Suppose should be 800kb it change
> to 28mb. Pls let me know asap .
> Thank you .
>
> From : August Ang

Pages: 1
Prev: Formula
Next: Excel 2003 offline help, how to use?