From: cmdrdata on
I downloaded a real video clip (actually the file says xvid type). It
opened and played ok with Real Video application (VLC cannot play it).
I wanted to burn this into a DVD so it can be played back on a standard
DVD player. Searching this group, someone suggested USING VSO divXtoDvd
converter. It seemed that this converter does not recognize the file
type ( the menu window for opening the file shows no f ile, although it
is set to open all supported file types). The suggester said that it
can convert almost any video format. Anyone here know how to convert
this file type? TIA.