From: Willard on
Any freeware to convert a *.pdf file to a *.doc file and/or a *.txt file??
From: Fran on
xpdf comes with pdftotext wich can convert pdf to plain text files. It is
command line, but drag & drop works just fine.

From: Willard on
I can't seen to get it installed as a Win2K program..
Was hoping for a simple windows program

Thanks, anyway,
Willard

From: Willard on
Found a PDF to TXT at: http://www.pdf-to-html-word.com/download.htm
Still looking for PDF to DOC

Willard

From: Michel Firholz on
"Willard" <guess(a)blaze.invalid> wrote in message
> Any freeware to convert a *.pdf file to a *.doc file and/or a *.txt file??
I have got PDF 2 Word professional from Magnaways together with a magazine.

It is not free, but is believed to be very good.

Nevertheless it produce rather crappy documents. It doesn't seem to be the
conversion, but more the very format of Word, which is not suitable.

Conversions might be quite usable, if you have very simple documents, not
more.

Regards

Michel

 |  Next  |  Last