From: Patrick on
My experience with video hasn't been great with PPT. My recommendation would be not to embed the video and to have screen capture of the introduction of the video for placement. Then, create a link from that shape to the video itself. Any platform will be able to read the link, but not necessarily the video translation. You may have to fuss with the PowerPoint/Animation timeline to remove the screen capture, etc. But that has worked for me in the past. Please feel free to contact me.

Patrick

Jack Barrett wrote:

Issue with Powerpoint 2010 Video Insert
12-Jan-10

I created a presentation in PP 2010 and inserted a video to a slide. When i
try to save the presentation, a compatibility box opens and says that the
video will be saved as a picture. Not sure why this is happening.

When I open the presentation to view video slide......nothing there?

Video is a WMP file. Seems to be conflict with new PP 2010.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jack Barrett - Director of Development
The First Tee of the Palm Beaches
7301 North Haverhill Rd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
jacklbarrett(a)yahoo.com
www.thefirstteepalmbeaches.org

Build A Managed C# Playing Card UserControl
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3bdc8513-f37f-4fb1-90d1-f4121997a18d/build-a-managed-c-playin.aspx