From: Jordan Jovanov on
Hello

Im thing that I'm little layse, Do you somebody know PHP VIDEO LESSONS?

Thanks a lot.
From: Dan Joseph on

I'm not sure exactly what you're meaning there, but check out www.lynda.com

--
-Dan Joseph

http://www.canishosting.com - Unlimited Hosting Plans start @ $3.95/month.
Promo Code "NEWTHINGS" for 10% off initial order -- Reseller Plans also
available!

http://www.facebook.com/canishosting
http://www.facebook.com/originalpoetry
http://www.facebook.com/teaserleague<http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=135491833139465>
From: David Hutto on
On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Dan Joseph <dmjoseph(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Jordan Jovanov <jovanovjoce(a)gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Im thing that I'm little layse, Do you somebody know PHP VIDEO LESSONS?
>>

> I'm not sure exactly what you're meaning there, but check out www.lynda.com
>
> --
> -Dan Joseph
>
> http://www.canishosting.com - Unlimited Hosting Plans start @ $3.95/month.
> Promo Code "NEWTHINGS" for 10% off initial order -- Reseller Plans also
> available!
>
> http://www.facebook.com/canishosting
> http://www.facebook.com/originalpoetry
> http://www.facebook.com/teaserleague<http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=135491833139465>

Have you tried searching at youtube, or google. I'd suggest 'php video
tutorials lessons' as the search term without out even trying it first
myself.
From: David Hutto on
On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 8:13 PM, David Hutto <smokefloat(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Dan Joseph <dmjoseph(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Jordan Jovanov <jovanovjoce(a)gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Im thing that I'm little layse, Do you somebody know PHP VIDEO LESSONS?
>>>

>> I'm not sure exactly what you're meaning there, but check out www.lynda.com
>>
>> --
>> -Dan Joseph
>>
>> http://www.canishosting.com - Unlimited Hosting Plans start @ $3.95/month.
>> Promo Code "NEWTHINGS" for 10% off initial order -- Reseller Plans also
>> available!
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/canishosting
>> http://www.facebook.com/originalpoetry
>> http://www.facebook.com/teaserleague<http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=135491833139465>
>>
> Have you tried searching at youtube, or google. I'd suggest 'php video
> tutorials lessons' as the search term without out even trying it first
> myself.

I you want, you can copy and paste my suggestion into the search box,
that way it eliminates any excess activity on your part.
From: Jordan Jovanov on
On 24/07/2010 02:14, David Hutto wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 8:13 PM, David Hutto<smokefloat(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I'm not sure exactly what you're meaning there, but check out www.lynda.com
>>>
>>> --
>>> -Dan Joseph
>>>
>>> http://www.canishosting.com - Unlimited Hosting Plans start @ $3.95/month.
>>> Promo Code "NEWTHINGS" for 10% off initial order -- Reseller Plans also
>>> available!
>>>
>>> http://www.facebook.com/canishosting
>>> http://www.facebook.com/originalpoetry
>>> http://www.facebook.com/teaserleague<http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=135491833139465>
>>>
>> Have you tried searching at youtube, or google. I'd suggest 'php video
>> tutorials lessons' as the search term without out even trying it first
>> myself.
>>
> I you want, you can copy and paste my suggestion into the search box,
> that way it eliminates any excess activity on your part.

Thankw for suggestions. The site www.lynda.com is very good, this is a
realy I want, and of course a forgot for youtube.com

Best regard
Jordan