From: Kev - Radio Man on
Hi,
I am interested if there is a way to have a message become visible when the
mouse is hovered over a cell. I am currently using 2007.
In this problem I have one sheet that has a list of names (employees) across
row 2.
I have on another sheet with all the employee details, employee number,
address, phone numbers etc.

What I want to be able to do is when I hover above name 1 it show the phone
numbers of that person from the employee details sheet.

Currently I am having to use "comments" to show this data and I need to
ensure the data is always up-yo-date in both sheets. I would like to have to
update the employee details once and that is it.

I would like to show as much employee details as I need.
Is this possible???

Thanks for any help.

Kevin.
From: Gary''s Student on
You should still use Comments.

You can write an Event macro that runs everytime the worksheet containing
the names is activated.

The macro would erase all the comments in row #2 and replace them with the
most up to date data from the data sheet.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003