From: zirean on
I keep receiving a Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 KB54606
(dated 9/12/2008) , and I have installed it "successfully" a number of times,
but it keeps coming up as "More items to be installed" and IT IS THE SAME
ITEM!!!
Why won't it install properly and WHY does it keep telling me that it needs
to be installed, when I have ALREADY INSTALLED IT!!

--
zirean
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
See my previous reply about this: