From: windovs on

From: Gail on
Hi
Did you ever fix your problem with windows update! I cant believe this has
been going on for so long. I only just found out I cant update and half my
services dont work. Dell were quite happy to take my money in October 2008
when I purchased my laptop vista ultimate which cost a fortune. They must
have known about this.
I dont know what to do and am dispairing over the whole thing { what a joke
} except im not laughing. I wish I had never bothered with the poxy thing?
should have bought a mac.