From: Rachel on
Hi,

When attempting to open a .frm file (Repwin) in vb3 the following error
message is displayed:

Path/File access error: 'C\Repwin.log

The Repwin log file contains the following infomation:

Line 40: Class SSPanel of control pnlStatus was not a loaded control
class.
Line 72: Class SSPanel of control pnlPageNumber was not a loaded
control class.
Line 87: Class SSCommand of control btnZoom was not a loaded control
class.
Line 98: Class SSCommand of control btnExport was not a loaded control
class.
Line 109: Class SSCommand of control btnLastPage was not a loaded
control class.
Line 120: Class SSCommand of control btnNextPage was not a loaded
control class.
Line 131: Class SSCommand of control btnPreviousPage was not a loaded
control class.
Line 142: Class SSCommand of control btnFirstPage was not a loaded
control class.
Line 153: Class SSCommand of control btnPrint was not a loaded control
class.
Line 41: The property name BevelOuter in pnlStatus is invalid.
Line 42: The property name BorderWidth in pnlStatus is invalid.
Line 43: The property name FloodShowPct in pnlStatus is invalid.
Line 44: The property name FloodType in pnlStatus is invalid.
Line 73: The property name BevelOuter in pnlPageNumber is invalid.
Line 74: The property name BorderWidth in pnlPageNumber is invalid.
Line 88: The property name BevelWidth in btnZoom is invalid.
Line 99: The property name BevelWidth in btnExport is invalid.
Line 110: The property name BevelWidth in btnLastPage is invalid.
Line 121: The property name BevelWidth in btnNextPage is invalid.
Line 132: The property name BevelWidth in btnPreviousPage is invalid.
Line 143: The property name BevelWidth in btnFirstPage is invalid.
Line 154: The property name BevelWidth in btnPrint is invalid.

What do i need to do in order to view this form? I am trying to
establish what a vb application is doing.

Many Thanks

Rachel

From: Ken Halter on
"Rachel" <curran_rachel(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> When attempting to open a .frm file (Repwin) in vb3 the following error
> message is displayed:
>
> Path/File access error: 'C\Repwin.log
>
> The Repwin log file contains the following infomation:
>
> Line 40: Class SSPanel of control pnlStatus was not a loaded control
> class.
> Line 72: Class SSPanel of control pnlPageNumber was not a loaded
> control class.
> Line 87: Class SSCommand of control btnZoom was not a loaded control
> class.
> Line 98: Class SSCommand of control btnExport was not a loaded control
> class.
> Line 109: Class SSCommand of control btnLastPage was not a loaded
> control class.
> Line 120: Class SSCommand of control btnNextPage was not a loaded
> control class.
> Line 131: Class SSCommand of control btnPreviousPage was not a loaded
> control class.
> Line 142: Class SSCommand of control btnFirstPage was not a loaded
> control class.
> Line 153: Class SSCommand of control btnPrint was not a loaded control
> class.
>
> What do i need to do in order to view this form? I am trying to
> establish what a vb application is doing.

Looks like you need Threed.vbx.

There's a download link here.
http://www.emediamusic.com/supportold.html

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - Please keep all discussions in the groups..
DLL Hell problems? Try ComGuard - http://www.vbsight.com/ComGuard.htm

Pages: 1
Prev: VB3/4 control problem
Next: MSFlexgrid