From: John F. on
Hi, PA Bear:

I'm having the same problem. I tried your solution but still get the same
error message.

I've tried installing from a disk (made from the VS site source ISO - in
which case I couldn't insert the VS original installation disk since I only
have one CD drive) and from my desktop, using VS90sp1-KB945140-ENU.exe, with
the VS original installation disk in the CD drive -- no luck.

Is there any other solution that might work?

Thank you.

John Fowler.