From: David Wilkinson on
纵横天下 wrote:
> No, It not have windows.h.
> I installed Windows 7 SDK (I computer's OS is Windows XP), It had
> windows.h and basetsd.h.
> But not open Include File "afxcontrolbars.h"

I thought that VC++ Express 2009 included the Windows SDK, so it should not be
necessary to download the Windows 7 SDK (unless you specifically need Windows 7
features).

But anyway, "afxcontrolbars.h" is an MFC header. MFC is not included in the
Windows SDK, and cannot be used with Visual C++ Express.

--
David Wilkinson
Visual C++ MVP
From: 纵横天下 on
Thank you.

ZongHengTianXia

From: ccyhaoran on
Maybe you have not set the directory.you can click tools->option to set.
I am Chinese too.

From: 纵横天下 on
:-)
Hello