From: Vijay on
Iam using vlookup formula and the ce;ll which has no value gives me #N/A. I
want 0 there.How can I do that.
Thanks
Vijay

From: Max on
One way, just do a front-check on that lookup cell, indicatively:
=IF(A2="",0,VLOOKUP(A2,....))
voila? hit the YES below
--
Max
Singapore

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Test the range for your lookup value

=IF(COUNTIF(A1:A20,C1)=0,0,VLOOKUP(C1,A1:B20,2,FALSE))

--
Mike

question.

From: Gary''s Student on
Test for N/A:

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(5,G$1:H$44,2,FALSE)),0,VLOOKUP(5,G$1:H$44,2,FALSE))

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001