From: ANGEL on
WHEN CREATING A POWER POINT PRESENTATION HOW DO I USE THE NOTES SECTION, OR
WHY WOULD I USE IT? DOES IT SHOW ON THE SLIDE SHOW?
From: ZootRot on
In PowerPoint's normal view, the notes section is visiable below the slide.
If you are using PowerPoint for presentations, then you're typically
summarising the content. Instead of adding too much detail into your
presentation (making the text tiny or cluttered), you speak about any
additional context, detail or related information - which you include for
yourself in the notes. Then when you're conducting the presentation, print
a copy of the presentation with notes for yourself. You can then refer to
the notes for each slide, but not show them to the audience. You can print
with or without notes.

From: Lucy Thomson on
You can also use Presenter View which shows the notes (and a few other handy
bits and bobs) on the laptop screen and just the slides on the projector.

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP