From: Vladimir Vassilevsky on

Rune Allnor wrote:

> Heh, there is a lot to be said about the comp.dsp regulars,
> but for some reason it does not surprise me that
>
> 1) Somebody suggested Easter weekend for the conference
> 2) It took weeks until somebody noticed
>
> Which pretty much summarizes all the best (and all the worst)
> of comp.dsp...

"Happy is the man that hath not walked in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stood in the way of sinners, nor sat in the seat of the scornful"
Psaloms 1:1

> And no. I am not able to attend the conference, be it in Easter
> or not.

It is sad to hear that you will not be able to attend; it would be nice
to see you in person. Anyway drop me few lines about yourself for "who
is who" page.

Vladimir Vassilevsky
DSP and Mixed Signal Design Consultant
http://www.abvolt.com