From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
It's a pity that you didn't mention the "Excel" version.
However, this must be a "bug" in "Excel 2007".
In "Excel 2010" it has been taken care of and works filn like in "2003".

--
והמשך/י, נא, לקרוא את השורה הבאה:
***********

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Mike,
I wrote to scamander - an OP should always(!) present his Excel version and
it would not hurt, anybody, if the OS version - will be present as well.
It took me a while to make this an "habit" in the "MS Office" forum I'm
moderating - and it has proved itself to be very helpful and most of all time
saving.
Micky

From: Mike H on
Mickey,

Agree, OP's should always post the version but there are so many 1 & 2 time
posters I think it will always be an issue.

--
Mike

question.

From: Gary Keramidas on
2007 was like vista, a necessary step to the next version, but actually
sucked. that's my opinion and i refused to use or sell either one to any of
my clients.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003