From: Sonnstein on
In the dialog for creating a task, there is a second tab, where you can
add notes to the task. In WM3 it was possible, to handwrite this note
(or even draw a sketch).

In WM5 it seems, that only standard input is possible (Keyboard,
Transcriber, ...), but noe free drawing.

Does anybody know, if there is a way to add hand written notes to a
task?

From: Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev] on
Think handwriting was removed from everything except outlook notes in wm5

afaik, your only option would be a third party tasks app and I don't
know enough to suggest any

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
From: Donald Stidwell on
In article <1162910110.181803.250660(a)e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>,
"Sonnstein" <albert.sommer(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> In the dialog for creating a task, there is a second tab, where you can
> add notes to the task. In WM3 it was possible, to handwrite this note
> (or even draw a sketch).
>
> In WM5 it seems, that only standard input is possible (Keyboard,
> Transcriber, ...), but noe free drawing.
>
> Does anybody know, if there is a way to add hand written notes to a
> task?

Pocket Informant provides this capability in Tasks. I use a WM2003SE
device, but I'm pretty sure it still exists in WM5 with PI.

Don
From: Clinton Fitch, MVP-Mobile Devices on
The default application will not allow you to do this. However you
can get around this with Pocket Informant. It will allow you to put
notes in Tasks.

You can read a review of Pocket Informant on my site at
http://www.clintonfitch.com/reviews/webis/pi-2005/default.asp This
review is on 2005 and there is now 2007 available which has nice
improvements. I haven't published a review on it yet.

Check out http://www.webis.net for the latest updates on it.

Regards,

Clinton Fitch, MVP-Mobile Devices
Clinton Fitch (Dot) Com!