From: Steven Munoz on
Hi guys,
I have a hp Ipaq 510 Voice Messenger with Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard.
I'm want to connect to my company network through Cisco VPN, the built-in
VPN client support IPSec Cisco VPN? Do you know if exists a Cisco VPN client
for WM6 standard?

Thanks,
From: Steve Riley [MSFT] on
Windows Mobile 6 supports PPTP and L2TP+IPsec. So long as your Cisco VPN
server is configured for either of these, it should work. Both protocols are
standards that have been around for a while.

--
Steve Riley
steve.riley(a)microsoft.com

From: Steven Munoz on
Hi

In me case, the company vpn is a IPSEC (no L2TP)vpn, for that I need a vpn
client that use this protocol.

Which other vpn client do you recommend?

From: Steve Riley [MSFT] on
IPsec transport mode by itself is inappropriate for VPNs. IPsec has method
for identifying users. It's the combination of L2TP+IPsec that provides user
identification, machine identification, and traffic protection. If you need
to make a connection to a VPN server that doesn't offer support for the
L2TP+IPsec standard, then it's up to the vendor of that product to provide a
client that works for Windows Mobile.

From: JH on
Steven,
Go to www.anthasoft.com and purchase their AnthaVPN for Windows Mobile. This
works great. I used to use it on my Treo 700wx.

housej55