From: Ufit on
I use VS6 and tried to compile program in C++ making WMI queries.
When I linked required 'wbemuuid.lib' I got the following error for debug build:

"fatal error LNK1103: debugging information corrupt; recompile module"

No matter what I do I get same error. What's the remedy?
Thanks.

Eric
From: Stuart Redmann on
Ufit wrote:

> I use VS6 and tried to compile program in C++ making WMI queries.
> When I linked required 'wbemuuid.lib' I got the following error for debug build:
>
> "fatal error LNK1103: debugging information corrupt; recompile module"
>
> No matter what I do I get same error. What's the remedy?
> Thanks.
>
> Eric

Maybe you have installed a platform development kit later than February
2003. As I understand MS has changed the way debug information are
stored when they moved from VC 6.0 to VC 7.0. Sad enough, they didn't
even slip in a preprocessor macro that checks if your compiler is new
enough to handle the psdk headers.

Regards,
Stuart