From: ste2819 on

anonymous(a)discussions.microsoft.com;333953 Wrote:
> Ok thanks am trying now!
> I couldn't del by using *.* as files were currently in
> use, so I deleted the entire directory. *good/or bad*
> Anyhow the wbemtest started and i've rebooted.
> When I check the advanced tab again in network
> connections it has the same message "The WMI ma be
> corrupted try using restore" etc.
> Am I meant to (connect) when using the wbemtest?
>
> Thanks for your help

Sorry to jump on someone else's post but I am having the exact same
problem, in advance tab on wireless connection its saying wmi corrupt, I
followed your instructions and the wbemtest pops up, can you tell me
what to do from here, any help is muchly appreciated, I have also tried
it in safe mode which worked for the other guy but not me, thanks in
advance :)

From: ste2819 on

I've tried everything on this matter now does anyone know what else I
can do?