From: Leon on
this drive letter is only - an example!
we alle have c:\
some have d:\
and so on... :-)

The issue here is how to get the result fra the WMI... if disk is noty
psysical.

From: Ruediger Roesler on
Leon <kim.zethsen(a)gmail.com> typed:

> this drive letter is only - an example!
> we alle have c:\
> some have d:\
> and so on... :-)
>
> The issue here is how to get the result fra the WMI... if disk is noty
> psysical.

I don't know anything about VB, but this is a code, I've written in VBS.
Possibly it is useful for your demands:

Sub Compress(strFile)
With objSWbemServices.Get("CIM_Datafile='" & strFile & "'")
' don't use any spaces: ^^^^
If Not(.Compressed) Then .Compress
End With
End Sub