From: Lloyd Sheen on
As subject says I am trying to get a Gridview to allow the last colum to
fill the space. There is no Fill attribute and I have now read about 50
blog entries with the same problem and no solution.

I have noticed the following about WPF entries. It starts with a question,
then an answer and the a whole topic full of why the "answer" doesn't work
and eventually it just fades away.

Are there answers for WPF????

I have also read two books and have 40 year of IT developement experience
and I have never seen a technology that is so poorly documented and
implemented.

Is there a way to set the width of the last colum?

Using SNOOP I notice that in my gridview I have 5 columns but it lists 6
with the last one seemingly generated by WPF. Can't get at it using the
columns collection so .....

HELP

Thanks
Lloyd Sheen