From: Mashudu on
Please look at the URL below for a sample

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/36117/Easy-help-with-WPF.aspx

and

http://blogs.msdn.com/mikehillberg/archive/2007/07/26/a-context-sensitive-help-provider-in-wpf.aspx

respectively.

Chri wrote:

WPF Help provider
25-Jun-07

Hello,

I am looking for an help provider like in windows forms. I couldn't find one
in WPF. Isn't provided in WPF? How would you solve that problem, if you don't
want to implement your own help provider?

On Monday, June 25, 2007 3:59 AM
Chri wrote:

WPF Help provider
Hello,

I am looking for an help provider like in windows forms. I couldn't find one
in WPF. Isn't provided in WPF? How would you solve that problem, if you don't
want to implement your own help provider?

BizTalk: Incorporating conditional If / Else Functoid Logic in a map.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f6fc20ab-5c6a-4f04-8a0b-bba39e4bbcf0/biztalk-incorporating-co.aspx