From: chrismanchester on
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your suggestion, however it did not seem to solve the problem for
me.

The unexpected error is still occuring whenever I try to browse computers
within the WSUS Admin console. I can browse any other node within the admin
console but whenever I try to list "All Computers" the error appears and
Event 7053 is logged in the event log.

Any ideas/suggestions anyone?

Cheers,

Chris