From: network buyer on
WTB: DELL VERSIONS OF MICROSOFT OFFICE OEM SOFTARE PACKS - XP,
BASIC, SBE, 2003 and 2007 Standard and Pro versions

I need quantities of DELL VERSIONS OF MICROSOFT OFFICE OEM SOFTARE
PACKS - XP, BASIC, SBE, 2003 and 2007 Standard and Pro versions

I will buy these in quantities of 5 or more. I can use 100's or even
a 1,000 of these.

I AM ALSO BUYING ALL OF THE BELOW. THE MORE QUANTITY THE BETTER!

I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade
Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package

I am looking to buy quantities of SYMANTEC NORTON ANTI VIRUS, NORTON
INTERNET SECURITY AND 360 OEM AND RETAIL BOXES

I will buy 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006.

If you have good quantities setting around and no longer need send me
detailed list.

MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 PRO, WINDOWS XP PRO, VISTA, WINDOWS 7 SOFTWARE
PACKAGES OEM AND RETAIL

MICROSOFT OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007, XP, SBE, STANDARD AND PRO SOFTWARE
PACKAGES

MICROSOFT SERVER 2003, 2008, SQL & OTHER PACKAGES

** I BUY MOST ALL MICROSOFT SOFTWARE OEM, RETAIL, ACADEMIC AND OTHER.

I will BUY OEM and Retail Box or opened packages as well or licenses
or just Hologram CD's.

I AM LOOKING TO BUY MOST SOFTWARE IN QUANTITIES. QUANTITIES VARY ON
VERSIONS...

MORE SOFTWARE WANT TO BUYS BELOW

I NEED TODAY! DELL WINDOWS XP PRO & WINDOWS 7 RESTORE/REINSTALLATION
CD or DVD with MANUAL - WILL BUY 100's or 1,000's - I WILL BUY THESE
WITH SP1, 2 and 3.

I WILL BUY THESE IN QUANTITIES OF 100 OR MORE... I NEED 1,000's.

I am looking to buy large quantities of Windows 7 Professional Upgrade
Dell DVDs with unactivated COAs included in a SEALED package.

I AM ALSO BUYING BUYING ADOBE SOFTWARE OEM, RETAIL AND ACADEMIC OLD
AND NEW VERSIONS OF JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING.

I NEED LOTS OF ADOBE ACROBAT OEM PACKS VERSIONS 6, 7, 8 and 9 BOTH PRO
AND STANDARD.

If you have complete or incomplete software packages, which include
NFR, OEM, Academic, Retail, commercial or promotional items, we will
give you top dollar for these products. Many companies purchase
computers in bulk and have no use for the OEM package that came with
their systems. Some companies just throw them in the trash not knowing
that it is worth CA$H. We will pay top dollar for products produced by
Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others.

Have software to sell? Contact us today. we'll make you an offer.