From: network buyer on
WTB: Fiber Cards, HBA, Server Hard Drives, Memory (RAM)

I'm looking to buy server items from business that are either
upgrading or going out of business --

I can give you a fair price on the below. I
I am looking to buy these in quantities.

Prefer to buy 10 or more per time on the drives.
Memory I would like to buy 50 or more per purchase.

SCSI Hard Drives (HDD): 72, 146gb and 300gb drives
SAS Hard Drives: 36gb 72gb 146gb and 300gb drives
Fiber Channel Drives: 146gb, 300gb, 400gb, 500gb, 750gb and 1TB
drives

I'm also looking for RAM / Memory dimms / sticks that are 1gb and
higher in capacity

If you have any other server items (processors, HBA cards, network
cards, QLA cards, etc, please let me know! Send me an email with your
list.
Hopefully we can help each other out.
Thanks!