From: sah on
I am looking for a working C128 for my home setup. The 128D I have is
just too big. The ones for sale on eBay are priced pretty stupidly. If
you have one in good shape you would like to sell drop me an email.

Thanks,
Sean
From: Dragos on
I guess it would be worth mentioning what you are willing to pay. Our
club has some 128s but we usually charge $40.

From: RobertB on
On Dec 27, 12:38 am, sah <sah.e...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a working C128 for my home setup.

No problem, Sean. E-mail sent. It's the shipping that is the most
costly.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
The Other Group of Amigoids
http://www.calweb.com/~rabel1/
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network
http://www.sccaners.org