From: Tim Wescott on
According to Avnet, Xilinx is out of their USB JTAG cables for weeks.

I need one (see post about Linux, Cables, woe, etc.).

Anyone got one? Anyone close to Oregon City, Oregon got one? I'm
willing to pay a fair price, particularly if it's within driving distance.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

From: Tim Wescott on
On 07/21/2010 03:12 PM, Tim Wescott wrote:
> According to Avnet, Xilinx is out of their USB JTAG cables for weeks.
>
> I need one (see post about Linux, Cables, woe, etc.).
>
> Anyone got one? Anyone close to Oregon City, Oregon got one? I'm willing
> to pay a fair price, particularly if it's within driving distance.

Never mind -- I solved my problem the 'right' way, so until I get a
computer with no parallel port I'm good.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

From: Habib Bouaziz-Viallet on
Le Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:12:57 -0700, Tim Wescott a écrit :

> According to Avnet, Xilinx is out of their USB JTAG cables for weeks.
Hey Tim, why don't you use this one : XUP USB-JTAG from digilent. It
works fine with my debian box.