From: Adrien Reboisson on
Hi,

I need to get the active console session ID for the current computer. I
use WTSGetActiveConsoleSessionId() without any issue on XP and higher,
but the function isn't available under Windows 2000. Is there any other
API - or sequence of API calls - I can use under this OS as a replacement ?

TIA,

A.R.
From: Stefan Kuhr on
Hi Adrien,

Adrien Reboisson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to get the active console session ID for the current computer. I
> use WTSGetActiveConsoleSessionId() without any issue on XP and higher,
> but the function isn't available under Windows 2000. Is there any other
> API - or sequence of API calls - I can use under this OS as a replacement ?
>
> TIA,
>
> A.R.

The active console session on W2K is always zero. Attaching another TS
session to the glass terminal came with XP's FUS feature.

--
Stefan
From: Adrien Reboisson on
> Attaching another TS
> session to the glass terminal came with XP's FUS feature.

Okay, I forgot that WK2 doesn't have the FUS feature. Thanks.

Regards,

A.R.